Thursday, November 15, 2012

Felt B10 - Latest Refinements

The pictures below are the latest upgrades that I have made to the Felt B10. All bike mechanic work was completed by Curtis Henry, owner of Cannon Cyclery and as usual Curtis not only did great work again adding the new components and tuning the drive train, he went into finer details of making some tweaks that I would not have thought. Plus he suggested that I change my home fabricated zip tie torpedo bottle mount to a stable Profile Design HC mount and my homemade Garmin mount fit right into place, which further cleaned up the front end of the bike.

Previous additions to the bike were the Xlab Superwing with Gorilla bottle cages, Xlab Mini bag, Cee Gees Cushys (one of the best investments I have made), Cobb V-flow Plus saddle

The biggest upgrade this time around was going with the FLO 60 wheels and moving to a Quarq SRAM S975 crank power meter. I purchased the Quarq used and it came on a 110 BCD using 52/36 chain rings, which may turn out to be really interesting to be in that middle ground between a full and compact chain ring.




Profile Design HC mount with Xlab Chimp bottle cage mounted below the aerobars to allow me to located the Garmin 800 in a spot for easy view in any riding position. While the bottle location is not typical for a torpedo mount it is still easy to access.

2 comments:

Michael Shane Helton said...

That is an absolutely beautiful bike.

The Cycling Addiction said...

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the comment.