Saturday, February 25, 2017

Thanks Free-Flite!!

In my quest to freshen up my favorite road bike from its old SRAM Red Group to the SRAM etap wifli road group I had a few diversions of my own making that cost me time and money, but in the end I got to meet some more great guys at Free-Flite that I believe went well above and beyond what I would have expected in the usual current day customer service. 

Thanks to Brian, Ramon, Aaron and Richard for helping me through the process with SRAM in getting a replacement front derailleur and then getting the group dialed in.

I am very grateful for the entire experience with these guys and hopefully made some new cycling friendships in the process. I will be at their shop more often. In fact I got to try out my latest purchase from Free-Flite this morning - the Bontrager Ballista MIPS. More about the Ballista in another post.

Thanks Guys!!! Thanks Ramon!! 










No comments: