Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stop Your Belly Aching

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 1:32:23
Time Moving: 1:30:52
Distance (mile): 26
VI: 
1.10
IF: 0.70
TSS: 75
Work (kj): 640
Average Power: 116
Max Power: 
453
Normal Power: 127
Cadence (rpm): 69
Speed Avg (mph): 17.2

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin on the Comet. My morning started with an upset stomach that had me staying near the facility and repetitive visits. We went to church and then I headed south to the start point with a stomach still gurgling a bit. I missed riding yesterday and all week due to deadlines that are coming up. I did not want to miss today so against better judgement, I suppose, I gave it a try. 

Not feeling well at the 10 mile mark I decided maybe I should not chance catastrophic results to the expensive bib shorts and probably some horrible looks from passersby so I turned short of my usual distance and headed back.

As they say, there will be other days that will be better. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 63
Temperature Finish (F): 63
Wind: 12mph SE
Sky: Cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: