Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday Endurance Ride






Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 3:54:19
Time Moving: 
3:52:27
Distance (mile): 
66.3
VI: 
1.20
IF: 
0.83
TSS: 
269
Work (kj): 
1,600
Average Power: 
114
Max Power: 
471
Normal Power: 
136
Cadence (rpm): 74
Speed Avg (mph): 17

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin on my normal route with some very good weather. On the way back Tiago's team came by at about 24 miles out. I stayed with them until a portion of the group split off. I kept on my normal route with one of the team members and struggled to stay with him. At 9 miles out the rest of the team caught up with me and went by. I knew they were too strong to hang with, but still nice to roll with some other people now and then.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 60
Temperature Finish (F): 60
Wind: 5mph ENE
Sky: Cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 15oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 10oz. Water
GU gel at mile 24
GU gel at mile 55

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 

No comments: