Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Shop - Do You Have One?

Most cyclists and even those who are just looking into cycling may have experienced the negative aspects of many bike shops. Some look large and sterile. Perhaps a bit too busy to talk to you or too snobby. Why most of these shops have to be this way I don't understand, but for me I have found the perfect local shop for the cycling addiction.


Since my first visit to Outspokin the owner of the shop, Kevin and all the guys there have been great in customer service, keeping my bikes finely tuned or just to hang out talking about epic rides or about new gear. By the way check out the new 2008 Outspokin kit that I am sporting. If you are in the area of Woodstock, Georgia stop by and see the guys at Outspokin. Or if you are visiting the area give them a call about their local rides.

1 comment:

Josh Boggs said...

Nice blog! Thanks for the kind words. I'll link you on my blog and pass it along!