Thursday, December 8, 2016

Premier Tactical


Premier Tactical:

I've never posted this type of post of those things that I have never personally used, but I do find Premier Tactical bike very interesting. If the timing were right I believe I would jump on this now that they have a frame purchase option. Although the full set up at $5,500 seems like a sweet deal. I scrolled though the website and the Facebook page looking at their time invested in design and bringing this to market.

I plan to watch how this company and bike develops and look for reviews. I wonder if they would be interested doing the same for a aero-road frame? That's probably what my next purchase will be coming up in the next year or so. 

The website is a little hard to find if you don't know what to search. 

http://www.premierholding.org/products/tactical

https://www.facebook.com/TRIPremierBike/


Update 1/27/2017:

I have ordered a Premier Bike treated Connex chain to use in the new SRAM etap drive train update on my road bike. I like the idea for both how it is treated for lubrication and how it will not promote as much filth on the drive train when compared to standard wet lubrication.


No comments: