Saturday, June 3, 2017

Brewery Solo 80


Route and Ride Data Links:


Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 80.5
Speed (mph): 17.8
Cadence (rpm): 71
Time Moving: 
4:31:53
Time Total: 
4:43:23
Work (kj): 
2020
Normal Power: 
143
Average Power: 124
Max Power: 403
VI: 
1.15
TSS: 
257
IF: 
0.758

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

The Usual Out and Back Spin  with an early start to beat the heat. Once again I struggled mostly with staying focused on the pace. For long sections I have no idea what I was thinking and then realize "how did I get to this point? I don't even remember the last several miles." That's not good for training, but evidently I had some things to clear out mentally.

I enjoyed it for cycling sake and I got to see Kit and Glenn before they rolled out and also check out Glenn's new bike.

The bummer is being off regular weekday interval training the week before because of vacation and then again this past week because of work deadlines.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 66
Temperature Finish (F): 83
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:



Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Amino Mix, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 24

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  B10 



No comments: