Sunday, June 25, 2017

Easy Cruise


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 40
Speed (mph): 16.8
Cadence (rpm): 62
Time Moving: 
2:25:41
Time Total: 
2:30:28
Work (kj): 
1030
Normal Power: 132
Average Power: 118
Max Power: 354
VI: 
1.12
TSS: 
118.2
IF: 
0.7

Goal:

Check out the knee and fitness loss

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin just to see how the knee feels and get a feel for how much fitness I have lost in the last couple of weeks. I was in the mid 90 CTL and now it is down to 65. I could tell the fitness loss, but the knee felt okay with the lower watts. 

The road rash burn has improved a lot and I had several little areas of soreness, but most of this I imagine will clear up in the next few weeks as I hope to start ramping up the training. Well at least until I get the MRI and orthopedic's diagnosis. 

Oh, I almost forgot. When I started the rear derailleur e-Tap battery was dead. It was in the 52 ring - 13 cog and I was content sticking with that gear, but this is the beauty of the e-Tap system. A few second stop to swap batteries and I was able to switch gears on the rear derailleur and leave it on the 52. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 88
Temperature Finish (F): 88
Wind: Breezy
Sky: Cloudy to partly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, BCAA Amino
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 LOOK  585 



No comments: