Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Solo Cruise

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 40.4
Speed Avg (mph): 19
Cadence (rpm): 70
Time Moving: 2:07:04
Time Total: 2:08:36
Work (kj): 1,070
Normal Power: 152
Average Power: 139
Max Power: 520
VI: 1.10
TSS: 147
IF: 
0.83

Goal:

Build Endurance and enjoy the weather while cycling

Ride Description:

The first five miles from the zero mile marker were heavy with multitudes finally enjoying warmer weather and no rain. Once I was a bit beyond the pace picked up and from there it was a nice cruise out to the twenty mile marker. A guy jumped on my wheel about mile 16 and gave me a nod of the head and thumbs up for the brisk pull. 

On the way back a couple of random guys tried to jump on my wheel, but I guess could not hold on. Back at the 4 mile marker it was getting heavy again so I had to slow at times for safety. It was kind of sad to end the day with just 40 miles since it was so nice out and because I missed yesterday due to travel.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 70
Temperature Finish (F): 78
Wind: Breezy
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:



Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin
GU gel at mile 20
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: