Saturday, May 5, 2018

Brewery Solo

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 80
Speed (mph): 17.8
Cadence (rpm): 71
Time Moving: 4:30:17
Time Total: 4:30:39
Work (kj): 2,063
Normal Power: 147
Average Power: 127
Max Power: 465
VI: 1.16
TSS: 290
IF: 0.80

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Rolled out on my usual out and back route with hope of nudging endurance and I am well behind compared to this time last year where I had several solo 100 rides by this point and my overall endurance fitness was fairly high. Today's ride felt pretty good for a while and though I am doing better I still started to fade too early. "It is what it is" as they say and what happens when work, life and weather want your attention.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 64
Temperature Finish (F): 77
Wind: Calm
Sky: Cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:



Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin,
Bottle #2 10oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin,
Bottle #3 6oz. Water
GU gel at mile 24
Clif Bar at mile 35

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 

No comments: