Sunday, March 17, 2019

Saturday Solo Cruise

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 1:57:51
Time Moving: 1:55:35
Distance (mile): 32.0
VI: 
1.11
IF: 0.82
TSS: 132
Work (kj): 806
Average Power: 114
Max Power: 
498
Normal Power: 127
Cadence (rpm): 65
Speed Avg (mph): 16

Goal:

Just Ride

Ride Description:

As I have moaned and groaned on previous blog posts I am still working long hours and still not able to get in cycling training. I have continued with strength training, which is my primary training. I went into work for a few hours, which was a benefit to let the air temperature rise up to what felt like a really chilly 50 degree (F). Suited up in a summer kit, leg and arm warmers and the light Sportful ultra light vest I was content to leave it all on during the ride.

It was great to dust off the LOOK road bike and go for this short out and back ride. Certainly I was feeling the lack of fitness and struggling on even the slightest inclines. Oh well...shrugs...I am hoping after this next submittal I can return to near normal work hours and start training again.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 50 (felt like 40 at best)
Temperature Finish (F): 50
Wind: 10 NW
Sky: Heavy clouds

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 LOOK  585 

No comments: