Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Solo Cruise

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Silver Comet from Floyd Road

Ride Metrics:

Garmin 820  - Died at mile 8

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin. I left my new Garmin 530 at home and was quickly reminded why I bought it as a replacement to the 820, which died at mile 8. As Dave used to remind me when I freaked out about not having data recorded would say, "Don't worry. It's recorded in your legs." 

It felt like a pretty good day with some good perceived pacing and effort. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 55
Temperature Finish (F): 60
Wind: Breezy
Sky: Cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #15oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 

No comments: