Saturday, June 12, 2021

Saturday Group Ride

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 3:49:43
Time Moving: 
3:49:43
Distance (mile): 
62.3
VI: 
1.32
IF: 
0.79
TSS: 244
Work (kj): 1,370
Average Power: 99

Normal Power: 131
Cadence (rpm): 60
Speed Avg (mph): 16

Goal:

Just Ride

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin with Mike, Neal, Glenn, Susan and Nancy. I still have low confidence riding with others in this very poor condition. It was great riding with the group to the 30 mile marker when Nancy and Susan decided to turn back and I joined them. My gut instinct was telling me that was about my limit for the day and it might have been a bit more than I needed. 

About 10 miles out Nancy and Susan pulled away from me. The last 10 were painful in several ways. The heat was getting to me and some aches and pains were setting in. At the end I was definitely queasy and needed to sit for a moment. ;

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 72
Temperature Finish (F): 86
Humidity: 93%
Wind: 4mph NW
Sky: Cloudy to sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile

Gear:

 LOOK  585 

No comments: