Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday Solo Endurance

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 4:17:57
Time Moving: 4:17:57
Distance (mile):
VI: 1.28

IF: 0.66
TSS: 190
Work (kj): 1,321
Average Power: 85

Normal Power: 109
Cadence (rpm): 71
Speed Avg (mph): 16

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

The data may not speak of great performance, but there are some little things that I felt today that indicates some improvement. I am also starting to get some consistency on my weekday intervals at home. Just some little increases here and there and let this body adapt at the rate it can handle.  I have noticed now that I am in my later 50's that my recovery time is longer. 

Enjoyable ride either way. Great weather even if there was a bit of headwind at times on the way back. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 67
Temperature Finish (F):
Wind: ESE 6mph
Sky: Partly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 24
GU gel at mile 51

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: