Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Reflection


 
Click to enlarge

I use my blog as my training log for cycling. I remember last year having time constraints from various Christmas social events and looking back to last year's post there was also wet weather. This December is pretty much a repeat except the weather is even worse and has been all year. I don't remember having such a wet year since moving to Atlanta many years ago.

I had hoped to get in more training volume, which would have been reflected in total time and miles. I am doing good just to match last year's miles and hours due to the weather and other life events this year. But at the same time I am happy to match last year's metrics because of the amount of time and effort I put in this year with all of the obstacles. I logged a lot of hours in the rain and not that it means that I had great quality training from those sessions I am still grateful at this point.

I just hope 2014 will be warmer and drier than this year.

No comments: