Saturday, February 20, 2016

Brewery Solo 60


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Ride Link

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 63
Speed Avg (mph): 17
Cadence Avg (rpm): 70
Time Moving: 3:45:31
Time Total: 3:49:48
Normal Power: 145
Average Power: 123
Max Power: 495
VI: 1.18
TSS: 198
IF: 0.727

Goal:

Rebuild Endurance (slowly but surely) 

Ride Description:

Missed riding with Gary, Mike and Peter today, but I thought I would get out an hour earlier and hopefully beat the rain or get a little further north to the 40 mile turn point, but ended up turning at the 30 mile point because the rain was picking up to more than just a drizzle. Plus it was a bit darker and cars had their headlights on with windshield wipers going so I thought maybe for safety sake I would be better off turning and heading back. 

I was hoping to see the guys on the way back as they said they were doing my route and I thought maybe I could ride a few miles with them, but they must have done a different route. So I ended up with 20 miles shorter than I planned. Based on how I did solo in aero using the Felt B10, I feel like my fitness level is still down way more than I would like. Oh well....the only thing I can do is keep plugging away and hopefully start picking up the indoor intensity in the coming weeks. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 54
Temperature Finish (F): 67
Wind: calm
Sky: Heavy clouds with light rain at times

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1: 24oz Water, BCAA, Glutamine, Maltodextrin
GU gel @ mile 20
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Bike:

Felt B10


No comments: