Saturday, August 13, 2016

Brewery Solo


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 65
Speed (mph):
Cadence (rpm):
Time Moving: 3:59:56
Time Total: 4:03:24
Work (kj): 1654
Normal Power: 140
Average Power: 116
Max Power: 412
VI: 1.21
TSS: 193
IF: 0.7

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin on my typical Saturday route. I got to see Mike and Gary going out as I was heading back and then saw some of the larger old NARC group a few miles later. It is always great to see everyone still out riding some miles. 

I was going to ride with Mike and Gary today, but I wasn't really feeling that great this morning so I thought it best to just cruise my pace and cut my miles a little today. I am glad I did.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 77
Temperature Finish (F): 86
Wind: S 8+ mph (headwind on the return)
Sky: Heavy clouds at the start to partly cloudy at the finish

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 5oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 22

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  B10 




No comments: