Thursday, March 16, 2017

WKO4 Shifting Gears


When I first purchased WKO 4 I was skeptical to how much the program would be useful for a non-competitive cyclist or endurance athlete. But the development team and a number of contributors in the WKO 4 community continue to add interesting charts to this program.

I don't have much time on the SRAM etap group. The image above was from my first test ride so I spent a time going through the shifting on purpose rather than ride for training or shifting in my normal manner. It will be interesting to take a look at this chart once in a while. 

Nice job to all of those contributing to WKO 4 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you get this chart?

The Cycling Addiction said...

David, this chart is named Di2 and is one of several for wireless shifting within WKO 4.0 application which can be found at TrainingPeaks. It works with Di2 and eTap.