Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sosebee Solo


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 62.9
Speed (mph): 
16.0
Cadence (rpm): 64
Time Moving: 
3:56:55
Time Total: 
4:12:22
Work (kj): 
1726
Normal Power: 
142
Average Power: 
123
Max Power: 
492
VI: 
1.16
TSS: 
204.5
IF: 
0.728

Goal:

Just spin some miles and try to get more time with the etap shifters. 

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin with a cold start. Sometimes it happens when the legs and the soul just don't want or cannot seem to push the pace and today was that day. 

I saw my friend, Gary on his way out and while I was heading back. Great to see you briefly Gary. I hope you had a great ride.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F):
Temperature Finish (F):
Wind:
Sky:

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Extend Perform BCAA, Maltodextrin
GU gel at mile 40

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 LOOK  585 

First time using this BCAA product. I give it a try and mixed in the bottles with maltodextrin it is pretty good tasting. I usually stick with BSN Amino X, but I will give this a try for at least this container. Cost was about the same as BSN. There are no notes on the container of it being safe for tested athletes.




No comments: