Saturday, March 31, 2018

Brewery Solo 80

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route 

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 80
Speed Avg (mph): 16
Cadence (rpm): 70

TSS: 247
IF: 0.70
Moving Time: 4:54

Once again the Garmin 820 decides mid-ride to save the ride and start another one. How that happens is beyond me. Thinking about going back to the Garmin 500 and back when they made half-decent products that were reliable.


Update: I was able to combine the two ride files into one file on Strava.

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

I think each of us should be given five "It's early in the season" cards that we can play while in spring training. Well maybe ten cards since I feel like I could have played a card last weekend and then today.  I did not do well in the wind today and had to fight it the entire way back. I will just keep working on it.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 35
Temperature Finish (F): 67
Wind: SSE 7 mph
Sky: Partly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Amino Acid, Maltodextrin
Bottle #2 5oz. Water, Amino Acid, Maltodextrin
GU gel at mile 24
Clif Bar at mile 35
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: