Saturday, August 4, 2018

Brewery Solo 70

Gary, Neal and Mike headed to Sosebee to pick up another group.


This chap yells, "On your left!" He had kind of a snappy attitude about it as well. Passed me like I was sitting still.


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 70
Speed (mph): 16.6
Cadence (rpm): 70
Time Moving: 4:11:49
Time Total: 4:11:49
Work (kj): 1,675
Normal Power: 135
Average Power: 115
Max Power: 400
VI: 1.17
TSS: 239
IF: 
0.75

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

I rolled out on Busch Drive with Gary, Neal and Mike but soon parted ways. This seems like a very long time since I was on my usual route solo and I felt like it was badly needed. My legs felt okay considering that I have been missing a lot training time on the bike.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F):
Temperature Finish (F):
Wind:
Sky:

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Amino Mix, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 6oz. Water, Amino Mix, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #3 10oz. Water
GU gel at mile 24
GU gel at mile 40

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: