Sunday, September 23, 2018

Just An Update

I have not made a new post lately because we have had a lot going on. Some of it was taking a bit of a vacation to Gulf Shores, Alabama where I did get to slip in a few days of cycling before I was hit by food poisoning or a stomach virus that put me out of action last Wednesday. The rental at Phoenix II was nice and we made most of our meals in the room. We ate out twice and I am not sure if the stomach issue came from the seafood at one of the restaurants since it happened just a few hours after we ate there. I will refrain from mentioning the place because I am not sure and the meal and service was excellent. Although it was super hot on this visit we really enjoyed our time and wished we had another week to relax.

When we returned home I was able to slip in a short 46 mile ride on the Felt IA 16 on Saturday and then got to slip in another tranquil ride on the LOOK road bike today to wrap up my vacation time. All rides were logged on Strava so I am not going to try catching up with individual blog posts and ride data. 

A few pictures from our Gulf Shore visit.
Cycling Related












Beach Related









No comments: