Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday Calorie Burner

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 1:48:05
Time Moving: 1:48:05
Distance (mile): 31.58
VI: 1.11

IF: 0.86
TSS: 133
Work (kj): 837
Average Power: 116
Max Power: 362

Normal Power:
Cadence (rpm): 73
Speed Avg (mph): 17.53

Goal:

Just ride

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin. Nothing exciting, but great to get out and burn a few calories. 

On a technical note. My old laptop finally and abruptly failed on me. I am currently on trial periods for both PerfPro and WKO 5 until I can see if I can get authorization from both companies. The really sucky part is that I have lost years worth of data because I never bothered to create back ups. But then again I never really go back and look at my old data. I just keep moving forward and I am not a competitor by any means. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 55
Temperature Finish (F): 58
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink, fig bar

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 

No comments: