Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Rides

12/30/08 - BrewCrew Winter Paced Ride
I conserved more energy this ride sitting mid pack for the first half and then went up front for some good long pulls on the second half. At the end I felt fresh.

MotionBased Ride Data



12/27/08 - Easy Spin
While visiting family in Kentucky I took the opportunity to slip out for a short spin. The weather temperature was great and I was able to wear cycling shorts and short sleeve jersey, but the wind was intense going out. Coming back was the sweet reward of a good tail wind.

MotionBased Ride Data



12/24/08 - Christmas Eve Ride
Due to training my legs on Monday and it turns out that my wheel slipped out of alignment, I struggled the last 20 miles of this winter paced ride. There is no doubt that my legs were extremely fatigued before this ride and when the intensity of the group pace increased the second half it would be too much for me to handle. I dropped out of the pack with Diane dropping back to provide some encouragement and shield me from the hard winds.

MotionBased Ride Data

No comments: