Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Ride


(click to enlarge image)

(click to enlarge image)

(click to enlarge image)

Garmin Connect Ride Data

Coming off a relaxing week of vacation at Panama City Beach it was back to riding with the gang at the brewery for a relatively fast 51 miles. My legs felt pretty good and I was able to hang on the group for the most part, but what I ate at the store stop did not set well with me and I started feeling stomach distress about 10 miles from the end and slowed my pace way down. By this time the group was picking up the intensity anyway and there was no way I would be able to hang on. I was just happy to get out for a ride today and only had 5 to 10 minutes of a light rain toward the end.

I guess I need to start rebuilding again and hopefully this time around I can do it the right way and not put myself in a hole like the last time around.

No comments: