Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rolling Indoors


Goal: 2 x 60 Minute Tempo Efforts on e-Motion rollers

Training Summary:
Duration: 2:16 Moving / 2:37 Total
Distance: 40 miles

Typically I do not blog about my indoor training. How can one express anything that is no more boring than sitting there slugging away for a couple of hours in one spot. I did want to note that training continues despite the weather. This was a moderate (L3) intensity type of training session. I have completed several days of high intensity training so this was an opportunity to log time on the bike and spin roughly 0.8 IF for a couple of hours. One thing I have noted today is the 2 hours on the rollers seems to be more exhausting than my 70 mile ~4 hour effort at near the same intensity level. By the end of the second hour on the rollers I was done and my legs felt done.

Nutrition: ~50 oz water with BCAA's and Glutamine, (1) hammer gel (1) post training tuna salad sandwich on whole grain toast & ~10 oz skim milk

No comments: