Wednesday, February 4, 2015

66 Audio BTS+ Bluetooth Sports Headphone





 

An Important Update (6/20/2015):

My set of 66 Audio BTS+ headphones have lived a very short life. I am not sure if it was the excessive sweat or what, but they will no longer power on and are totally non-responsive. So for me I have the answer based on my last comment below. How long will they last? For me not very long. I will say the Motorola S11's are still working like a champ, but if they fail I may just go back to simple cheap wired ear buds. 

A Brief Look:

I've been using the Motorola S11 headphones for over a year now for indoor training and they have held up well under very heavy sweat. There was one small concern to me with having in ear buds and that was the ear piece would sometimes try to go in deeper while training. Because of this I wanted to give some lightweight over the ear wireless headphones a try. I will continue to use the S11's as well.

For the past couple of weeks I have enjoyed using the 66 Audio BTS+ Bluetooth Sports Headphones. They pair up fast to the iPhone and have a longer battery life than the S11's. I was a little concerned about my ears getting hot while training, but for an hour intense workout they are comfortable. The pads will get a little sweaty, but no sweat collecting under the pad. They also help a little with filtering out some of the cooling fan and trainer noise.

The 66 Audio BTS+ Bluetooth Sports Headphones were purchased from Amazon for about $50. The sound quality is decent enough for me during training.

I have to admit that I have used the headphones for a few weeks with no problems, but probably not long enough to know how they will hold up.


  


No comments: