Saturday, October 7, 2017

Brewery Group


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 62.3
Speed (mph): 14.9
Cadence (rpm):  68
Time Moving: 4:10:05
Time Total: 4:16:37
Work (kj): 1636
Normal Power: 159
Average Power: 111
Max Power: 578
VI: 1.44
TSS: 292.1
IF: 
0.84

Goal:

Survive

Ride Description:

Ride with Kit, Gary and Glenn.....what was I thinking? I thought one of them said avoid mountains, but it turns out they said Boyd Mountain. Twice and then up Ward Mountain Road which I believe my soul was drop kicked out of my body. From that point it was only by mercy that the guys let up enough for me to catch up to them a number of times.

I made it through and will hopefully recover as this tropical storm passes through this evening and tomorrow. So no outdoor ride on Sunday. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 73
Temperature Finish (F): 83
Wind: Breezy
Sky: Heavy clouds with tropical storm (former hurricane moving in)

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:



Bottle #1 24oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 24oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 24
Clif Bar at mile 45

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 LOOK  585 

No comments: