Friday, November 10, 2017

Premier Ultra Glide Chain Lubrication




Product Highlight


I started waxing my own chains earlier this year and have really liked the experience so far. Especially at the times when the chain is dropped and not fearing the result of putting a chain with heavy black grease back on. And not having to clean the drive train has been really nice. It does require re-waxing every so many miles and it can tend to get a little noisy when it gets closer to time to re-wax. 


I have purchased the Ultra Optimized Chain for two bikes as well and the latest will come with the Ultra Glide applied. I thought I would give this chain lubrication a try and see how it goes over a span of time so for now I cannot comment. 


Previous CA Posts



2 comments:

Unknown said...

what do you make of the lube?

The Cycling Addiction said...

I think it is okay, but prefer a wax treated chain. I am not sure what to say at the moment.