Saturday, May 25, 2019

Super Hot Solo

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 4:51:49
Time Moving: 4:51:31
Distance (mile): 81.1
VI: 
1.19
IF: 0.70
TSS: 242
Work (kj): 1,814
Average Power: 104
Max Power: 
424
Normal Power: 124
Cadence (rpm): 67
Speed Avg (mph): 16.7

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Up by 4 this morning with hope to get an early start and beat the heat. My finishing time did not look any better than the past few times out, but my legs felt better from start to finish. Maybe fitness is starting to comeback. It was the rolling hills on Cagle Road where I lost a lot of speed and time crossing and coming back. This road is always a big challenge for me. 

The heat did get to me a little at the end and at the car is where I really felt it. I have to say I was fairly nervous about the distance, the heat and being solo. Turned out okay this time.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 77
Temperature Finish (F): 90
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Bottle #2 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 24
Clif Bar at mile 40
Post Ride: 40 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: