Saturday, March 6, 2021

BBC31 Loop

Route and Ride Data Links:

Ride Description:

Starting my drive up to the brewery it was lightly raining with the forecast to clear up by the time I would get to the Budweiser Plant. The other part was hold cold it felt despite the temperatures listed. I felt more like in the high 30's than in the 40's. About an hour into it the sun popped out briefly and it warmed up enough to take off the lightweight wind jacket. 

There were very few at the Bud Plant or at Sosebee Cycling Park. I suppose it probably seemed like a better day to stay in and yet I am glad I at least got in a few miles. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 44
Temperature Finish (F): 55
Wind: Calm
Sky: Mostly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 LOOK  585 

No comments: