Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Endurance

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 3:41:24
Distance (mile): 62.3
VI: 1.29

IF: 0.72
TSS: 195
Work (kj): 
1,233
Average Power: 93

Normal Power: 119
Cadence (rpm): 71
Speed Avg (mph): 17

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin. I started off from the brewery in heavy fog and heavy enough to feel like a fine mist. Fortunately it cleared off fairly quickly. A couple of times a group came by with Mark in the group. After turning back on my route I see Mark coming toward me. The ride back was trying to keep up with him or he was patiently pacing behind me as I struggled. 

I have a long way to dig out of this hole, but I am encouraged the last couple of days from indoor training. I just need to stay consistent and be patient.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 58
Temperature Finish (F): 71
Wind: 5mph N
Sky: Cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin
GU gel at mile 24
GU gel at mile 42

Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: