Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Solo Cruise

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 1:55:03
Time Moving: 1:50:08
Distance (mile): 32.1
VI: 
1.16
IF: 0.69
TSS: 93
Work (kj): 702
Average Power: 102
Max Power: 
446
Normal Power: 118
Cadence (rpm): 75
Speed Avg (mph): 17.4

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

My legs were torched yesterday and I felt it today. Interesting as well to have a couple of newbie looking cyclist hovering around me like annoying flies. I typically do not get annoyed by someone sucking my rear wheel, but to have them pass, slow down, then pass me again was getting to me a little today. I surged a couple of times, but with the fatigue I could not stay away. Like a wounded antelope, they just hovered around the prey. All in good fun.

Oh well not a bad day. I will count it for something. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 84
Temperature Finish (F): 88
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: