Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bluffs Pkwy Hill Repeats - #4

Garmin Connect Ride Data

Just a few days from the 3 State 3 Mountain Challenge and today was my last hard workout of the week. I did not go as hard as previous weeks because I am concerned about a full recovery by Saturday. The warm up my hamstrings felt like they were knotted up, but a after a few miles the discomfort went away. By the end of the training session I felt like things were working well.

The remaining days I plan to spin light and continue to stretch. I will also hope for a drier forecast in the next couple of days. At the moment there is a 60% chance of storms predicted for Saturday. I know most of my friends are not going if it looks bad. I am not sure I really want to do the ride again if the conditions were like last year and the year before. It has rained each year I have entered.

Power Data:
 Entire workout (123 watts):
    Duration:      1:09:19 (1:10:00)
    Work:          503 kJ
    TSS:           75.4 (intensity factor 0.813)
    Norm Power:    171
    Distance:      13 mi
        Min  /  Max  /  Avg
    Power:           0  /  396  /  123     watts
    Speed:           2.6  /  37.4  /  11.5     mph
    Pace             1:36 /   22:59  /  5:13     min/mi
    Hub Torque:      0  /  315  /  117     lb-in
    Crank Torque:    0  /  583  /  183     lb-in

No comments: