Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Cruise


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 40.8
Speed (mph): 
18.4
Cadence (rpm):
Time Moving: 
2:13:28
Time Total: 
2:15:57
Work (kj): 
1005
Normal Power: 
136
Average Power: 
126 
Max Power: 
382
VI: 
1.08
TSS: 
121
IF: 
0.74

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin
Now and then on my Sunday Cruise someone entices me into a nice pace. Today fortunately no one came by me going out or coming back. I felt like a wounded antelope on the Serengeti with slowest lion cubs learning to chase down prey. My legs felt sore on the way out and I generally felt fatigue from this past week of training and of course yesterday's ride. There was no way I could put in much more than I did without digging myself into a recovery hole.

Nonetheless, It was a great day to be on the bike. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 87
Temperature Finish (F): 90
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  B10 


No comments: