Monday, September 18, 2017

PCL Rehab - Week 15


This morning may not be a big deal to true lifters and it certainly is not up to what I could do in my younger days especially when talking squats, but I was very excited. About 15 weeks ago I had no idea what was ahead of me following the crash. I did not know if I would be going through surgery or what to expect, but I know I have a history of being determined to overcome injuries and obstacles. 

I wanted to do 630x6, but the 100 mile ride on Saturday and 40 on Sunday was just a bit too much fatigue on my legs to finish it out while training at 5 AM this morning. I finished up with lighter full range hack squats, calf raises, leg curls and leg extensions. 

There are times when I can feel a little play in the knee and to do this sort of weight kind of messes with my mind thinking about what would happen if this knee were to buckle. So far so good.

No comments: