Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Solo Spin

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route (Strava was down at the moment)

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 40.6
Speed (mph): 18.4
Cadence (rpm): 70
Time Moving: 2:11:45
Time Total: 2:12:39
Work (kj): 1,026
Normal Power: 141
Average Power: 129
Max Power: 527
VI: 1.09
TSS: 129
IF: 
0.76

Goal:

Build Endurance

Ride Description:

Out and Back Spin

I have to say that I am loving the Felt IA16. It may be the bottom of the line for the IA models and yet even with the lower end mechanical group it still performs very well for me. Even with being in the worst condition that I have been in for the last few years I am still setting some PR's at times. I can't wait to see what I can do with this bike once I get in some consistent training. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 83
Temperature Finish (F): 83
Wind: Breezy
Sky: Partly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:



Bottle #1 24oz. Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 20
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: