Saturday, July 18, 2020

Easy Saturday Ride

Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Today's Route

Ride Metrics:

Time Total: 3:04:40
Time Moving: 3:04:26
Distance (mile): 50.4
VI: 
1.23
IF: 0.71
TSS: 158
Work (kj): 1,094
Average Power: 99
Max Power: 
539
Normal Power: 121
Cadence (rpm): 73
Speed Avg (mph): 16

Goal:

Easy Ride

Ride Description:

Out and back and spin. I planned to go really easy. I have struggled for a few weeks with something health related. Although I am on a round of antibiotics, my tests came back negative for a UTI. Still the antibiotics are making me feel weird and I did not want to push myself until I feel as if things are back to normal. 

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 74
Temperature Finish (F): 78
Wind: Calm
Sky: Sunny

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1 24oz. Water, Aminos, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 24
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Gear:

 Felt  IA16 


No comments: