Saturday, March 26, 2016

Brewery Solo 80


Route and Ride Data Links:

Strava - Ride Link

Ride Metrics:

Distance (mile): 80
Speed Avg (mph): 16.5
Cadence Avg (rpm): 71
Time Moving: 4:54:41
Time Total: 5:05:50
Work (kj): 2200
Normal Power: 144
Average Power: 124
Max Power: 465
VI: 1.16
TSS: 253
IF: 0.72

Goal:

Rebuild Endurance and enjoy the longer route

Ride Description:

My weekday training seems to be picking up. Unfortunately I am still too worn out to hold a decent pace on the weekend ride. I need to get my FTP back up in order to make this 80 mile route match last year's efforts and pacing. But I have to wait and be patient as I slowly and incrementally add a bit more load each week. 

Nevertheless, today was an enjoyable ride.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 42
Temperature Finish (F): 
Wind:
Sky:

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1: 24oz Water, BCAA, Glutamine, Maltodextrin
GU at mile 22
1/2 Clif Bar at mile 35
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Bike:

Felt B10



These will be going on the Felt and the LOOK very soon.

No comments: