Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Cruise


Ride Metrics:

Accidentally deleted the ride on the 820 instead of saving. Now that I am more familiar with the post ride save protocol I will hopefully not do this again. Trying to save the ride and not wearing my reading glasses I thought I hit the Save icon, but instead I must have hit the Discard icon right next to Save. Again not seeing clearly I hit the Check mark which confirmed the discard. 

Kind of wished they had not put a Discard on that display and if the user wanted to discard or delete the activity they would need to go to the History record and delete from that screen. This is the format on the Edge 800 and I never accidentally discarded a ride, with or without wearing reading glasses. 

Goal:

Endurance Build

Ride Description:

Typical 40 mile out and back in some extreme heat.

Weather:

Temperature Start (F): 90
Temperature Finish (F): 95
Wind: Calm
Sky: Partly cloudy

Nutrition Intake During and Immediately After:

Bottle #1: 24oz Water, BSN Amino X, Maltodextrin, Trace Mineral Drops
GU gel at mile 20
Post Ride: 30 gram protein drink

Bike:


Felt B10


No comments: